Our board-licensed chiropractors are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all of our patients. We offer chiropractic care that matches your lifestyle:
- Active care for patients is usually for 2 weeks at twice a week. It is designed to lubricate socket joints such as the hip, shoulder, and knees. Infra red therapy and active resistance to trigger points is performed.
- Natural care for the average patients who has a busy lifestyle without regular exercise. This lasts 6 months for once a week. It’s purpose is to help restore energy and communication with the brain. High speed percussion is applied to the spine stimulating the meninges (nerve coverings) to nourish the pathways of organ systems
- Healthy care is designed for young adults, teens, and children. This program is to help prevent and maintain posture and muscle balance by aligning the growth plates. Gentle joint motion is applied with a pulsating tool to reset the falls and bumps of youth. Hydro therapy massage aids in providing whole body circulation with heated jets.
- Corrective care is for those with conditions lasting over 4 months. This may be the result of prolonged stress, pregnancy, an accident or trauma. We can refer you to have X-rays taken to assess spinal and nerve damage involved. Treatment programs last on and off over a year. Myofascial release for 20 min is performed to affected site with gentle traction and adjustment of spine. The goal of symptom reduction and rehabilitation of strength without the use of drugs and medication.
- Whole body care is for patrons interested in a healthy long life. Patrons are periodically checked for balance of the head, hips, and shoulders. Some will notice loss of height which is painless and begins spinal degeneration (osteoarthritis). We reset this decay of pressure on discs, joints, muscles, and ligaments.