Our desire is to provide efficient care to enhance your quality of health.
We provide posture and alignment check-ups for those without pain. Specialized equipment is made available to help restore and start the healing process of degeneration. Our job is to get your body functioning at its best!
DR. KIYEN TAY WILLIAMS, D.C.
Dr. Tay was born in Singapore and raised in Toronto, Canada. She moved to San Diego in 1998 and started Scripps Chiropractic in 1999. She feels blessed to be a business owner, wife, mother, and most recently, a dedicated aerial yoga enthusiast! The use of the hammock in aerial yoga allows deeper flexibility and strength which helps in supporting poses and enhancing full body flexibility. She enjoys an active lifestyle and is dedicated to inspire clients to achieve phenomenal health.
CERTIFICATES AND AWARDS
- Bachelor of Invertebrate Physiology
- Bachelor of Human Anatomy
- Certified Meridian Therapy Acupuncture
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Radiological Supervisor/Operator Certification
- Manipulation under Anesthesia Certification
- Physiotherapy Certified
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis Certification